The Golden Visa: Portugal
One of the most popular programs in Europe, for very good reasons, here are a few:
- It is a fast track for investors to obtain a fully valid residency permit in Portugal and consequently free access to travel to the vast majority of European countries (Schengen Area).
- You can choose from a range of relatively affordable investment options, (the most common being 500,000€ property investment) that will give you both permanent residency and citizenship in 5-6 years.
- Required time spent in Portugal only 7 days per year average.
- Portugal is a safe and stable country.
- Excellent and affordable quality of life.
- There are a number of investment options starting at €350,000 which can be either for own use or it can be rented out for income, giving you the freedom to pursue other ventures whilst remaining eligible for the Golden Visa.
With decades of experience in luxury property investment, Acquire Portugal now offers you the most current, unbiased and transparent advice on obtaining your Golden Visa through property investment in Portugal and the path to citizenship with this unique investment.
Acquire Portugal works hand-in-hand with Portugal’s top legal experts and brokers and tax advisors in the Golden Visa field giving you expert advice every step of the way with a variety of property options which qualify for the Golden Visa that are tailored to your needs.
The Acquire Portugal website now offers the first in a variety of properties available and eligible for the Golden Visa Program, contact our team for more info or view a number of the properties **click here
- Real estate acquisition to the value of 500.000€ or more.
- Real estate acquisition with over 30 years, located in urban areas of renovation to the value of 350.000€ or more.
- Receive a 20% reduction in investment values if the real estate assets are located in areas of low population density.
The Golden Visa Program requires that potential candidates comply with the following general requirements applicable to all types of qualifying investments, including the specific requirements of each type of qualifying investment. These requirements are as follows
- Retain the investment for a minimum period of 5 years
- Investment funds must come from outside Portugal
- Entry into Portugal with a valid Schengen Visa
- No prior reference in the Portuguese Immigration and the Schengen Services
- No criminal convictions or criminal record
- Minimum stay periods inside Portugal:
- During the 1st year: 7 days
- During the 2nd year and each subsequent period of 2 years: 14 days
- No visa needed for entry into Portugal.
- No visa needed for travel within the European Schengen Zone
Live & Work in Portugal
- Gain permanent residency after 5 years
- Possibility to obtain Portuguese citizenship after 5 years
Your Family is Welcome
- Residence permits are extended to dependent family members
Come & Go as You Wish
- Extremely low minimum stay periods (7 days a year on average)
Picture yourself living life in a world where everything you need is a stone’s throw away.
From majestic beaches, mountains and plains doused in golden sunlight and vibrant cosmopolitan cities with an ancient heritage, Portugal has it all and more. Take up a new water sport along the coast, or get stuck into a hole in one at some of the finest golf courses of the world. Head out into the beautiful nature reserves and discover the unparalleled heritage, wines and gastronomy of the countryside.
The history and tradition, the odd beauty, gastronomy, authentic charm, the beaches, the weather, warm hearts as well as a safe space and hospitality are some of the attributes making Portugal the unique destination and attraction for tourists and investors from all over the world that it has become. One of the most popular destinations in Europe for vacation, investment or home purchasing, Portugal is a solid and dynamic property market, an excellent option for those looking to invest, diversify income or just enjoy a city of renowned charm.
HEALTHCARE – 14th Best Health Care System, according to the Health Consumer Index 2017.
SECURITY – 3rd Most peaceful country in the world, according to the Global Peace Index 2017.
MODERN – Host of the Web Summit, Lisbon is a modern and cosmopolitan city, attracting young people to live and work
TOP TRAVEL DESTINATION – Portugal is among the top European cities to visit, winning several travel awards over the last few years.
TOP INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
LOW COST OF LIVING